Jan 28, 2008

Outlands again!

Woot, I got my 3rd toon to the outlands this weekend. Osrik the Level 58.6 frost mage (yea I respec'd) made his triumphant arrival at Honor Hold on Friday evening.

And in doing so he ran completely out of rested XP ... so sad. But fear not! Thorney the pally tank has taken up the mantle of duty and is currently busting a hump in Un'Goro so he can be the leveler on days when Os runs dry on rested. I think we did this backwards. I should have grabbed my pally first since my leveling buddy is a shadow priest. that mana regen woulda been sweet!. She's got her 51 warrior going with me now and I'm sorta half-assed thinking I'll switch from pally to lock, just because of the mana issues. But I think we can catch them up and then we'll see what we can see.

No comments: