Jan 22, 2008

Emo update

I feel obligated to post a quick update on some things. I’ve said in the past I’m a member of 2 guilds. I’m an officer in a quiet casual guild and I have a bear tank – for which this blog is named – in a newish raid guild.

I also said I’d been promoted to officer in the raid guild – which on further investigation I discovered isn’t really true. I was promoted to Veteran – which is a step short of officer, although I can see officer chat and have a lot of the same privileges – so I’m not really sure where I stand and for now I’m not asking since its kind of a moot point. Since the big melt down last week we dropped to 25 members. That’s down from 60. I forgot to look last night so it may be plus or minus that now – still not sure what’s going to happen there.

I feel like the unofficial chronicler of events so I suppose I’ll hang ‘til the end and provide an update on the official Time of Death. I really wonder if we’ll manage to field a regular KZ run this week. KZ 2 is down – probably for good.

That’s is from the bubbling slag pit of guild emo – I’ll let you know if anything else pops up.

No comments: